Community Affiliates and Partners
We communicate with our Community Affiliates and Partners to provide comprehensive services for our clients. All referrals made to Corey’s Network are shared with these organizations.
Ad Hoc Group Against Crime – Promotes healing and justice through Employment Readiness, Mental Health, and Prevention Initiatives.
AdHoc Group Against Crime is a community resource that provides crisis intervention and prevention services to individuals and families who are adversely affected by criminal behavior.
It is located at 2701 E 31st St, Kansas City, MO, 64128.
The organization was founded in 1977 by Alvin Brooks, a former Kansas City police officer, and has since been a trusted bridge between the community and the criminal justice system. AdHoc Group Against Crime is unique in its approach to delivering healing and justice to the Kansas City metropolitan community.
- See AHGAC website HERE or call 816-861-5500.
Jackson County Combat STRiVIN Program – Together school administrators, police officers, treatment providers, mental health care professionals, social workers, elected officials, faith-based leaders, neighborhood associations & organizations, COMBAT staff & commissioners, and concerned citizens, with one COMBAT agency serving as the STRiVIN’ hub, tasked with being the coordinator in that neighborhood.
- The STRiVIN program will provide help for your social service needs. Hubs are located at various locations throughout Jackson County. Please get in touch with the hub in your area to get the social services you need.
- For more information click HERE
Cornerstones of Care – Is dedicated to helping children and families wherever they are, whenever they need us. Our team provides in-home and in-community services throughout the region. Individuals in our care have typically experienced significant trauma that can affect their mental, physical, and behavioral health with long-term and life-altering consequences.
The services are :
- Youth & Family Support – Helping youth gain independence through social and living support programs while empowering families with the skills and resources they need to be successful.
- Foster Care & Adoption – Reunifying and uniting families while recruiting and providing support to foster parents and youth in foster care.
- Education & Training – Helping students achieve academic success while giving educators the tools to create safe learning environments and offering innovative learning opportunities to build and improve knowledge in the community.
- Address: 8150 Wornall Rd. Kansas City, Mo. 64114
- Phone: 816-508-3500
- For more information see the website at: https://cornerstonesofcare.org/
Aim4Peace is a violence prevention program in Kansas City, MO.
Aim4Peace is a public health approach to reduce shootings and homicides and reverse the violence epidemic in the city. The program focuses on the neighborhood factors that most often contribute to violence, helping those who are considered at the highest risk of committing offenses due to their living or employment situation.
They also connect individuals impacted by violence with community resources and have programs to help Kansas City teens focus their energy on positive activities to reduce stress and violence1. They have highly-trained violence interrupters and outreach staff.
- See the Aim4Peace website HERE.
- See the Aim4Peace Facebook Page HERE.
- Call Aim4Peace at (816) 352-3069-the 24-hour emergency/peace line.
- Call Aim4Peace at (816) 513-7902 for questions.
KC Metro Crime Stoppers – Encourages community members to assist local law enforcement agencies.
The Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers, with its triangle of cooperation between the citizens, the media, and law enforcement, is dedicated to putting criminals behind bars while building a foundation of trust and support. The goal of the Crime Stoppers Program is to make the streets safer for our families and neighborhoods. Citizens can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward.
- For more information click HERE
- To submit an anonymous tip call 816-474-TIPS.
For more Community Resources click HERE.