Community Affiliates and Partners
We work with our Community Affiliates to create a wrap around service for clients. Referrals to Corey’s Network are forwarded to these organizations.
Ad Hoc Group Against Crime – Promotes healing and justice through Employment Readiness, Mental Health and Prevention Initiatives.
- Click HERE to visit AHGAC website
- Call 816-861-5500
Momma On a Mission – Organized to help families by providing emotional and community support while seeking legal justice.
- Click HERE to visit M.O.M. website
- Call 816-499-1214
Children of Homicide Victims – Support and empowerment to children that have lost a parent to homicide.
KC Metro Crime Stoppers – Encourages community members to assist local law enforcement agencies.
- Citizens can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward. For more information click HERE or to submit a tip call 816-474-TIPS
Aim4Peace – An evidence-based public health approach to cure violence in Kansas City.
- Click HEREto visit the Facebook Page.
- Call 816-513-1313
Parents of Murdered Children – Support for persons who survive the violent death of someone close as they seek to recover.
- POMC Chapters hold monthly meetings, provide support, advocacy and court accompaniment.
- Call 816-850-4200 for more info
Grieving Loved Ones Workshop – A not-for-profit organization providing a safe, healing support group for those grieving a loss from homicide or violent death.
- Click HEREto visit the website.
- Call 816-914-3922 for more info
- Click HERE to view more Community Resources