KC Metro Crime Stoppers
Is committed to continuing our fight to solve crime, track down dangerous fugitives, and make our community safer. To do this, we only need the support of the citizens and the business community we serve.
- Crime Stoppers encourages members of the community to assist local law enforcement agencies.
- Citizens can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward.
The mission of Catholic Charities is to answer the commandment of Jesus Christ to love through service, advocacy, and empowerment of the vulnerable and those in need throughout northern and western Missouri.
Catholic Charities offers assistance in the following areas:
- Mom’s Empowerment
- Workforce Development
- Financial Literacy and Economic Security
- Emergency Assistance
United Way 2-1-1
The United Way of Greater Kansas City maintains a comprehensive database of thousands of local and national community resources. Contacting 2-1-1 is free and confidential. Language interpretation is available.
United Way will provide referrals for:
- Housing & Utilities
- Health & Dental Care
- Employment & Public Assistance
- Food, Clothing & Household Items
- Pregnancy, Parenting & Family Health
- Consumer, Legal, & Safety
- Mental Health & Addiction
- Military & Veterans
- Disability Support
Community Action Agency of Greater Kansas City
CAAGKC provides low-income residents of Clay, Jackson and Platte counties in Missouri comprehensive support services that help them become self-sufficient.
- Youth Services
- Case Management
Community Services League
Mission Statement – To assist communities in reaching their potential by providing immediate relief to people in need, assessing their situations, and providing solutions that lead to economic stability.
- Income Supports
- Employment Services
- Housing Counseling
- Financial Coaching
Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center
Families come in all shapes and sizes, and at Rodgers Health, every family matters to us. We’re committed to all cultures and all backgrounds, delivering world-class health care with universal compassion.
- Adult & Senior Services
- Behavioral Health
- Children’s & Adolescents’ Health
- The Health Insurance Marketplace
- Women’s Health
Mothers In Charge
Mothers In Charge mission is to reduce violent crime through prevention, education and intervention, and to guide and support the families of victims.
Mothers In Charge offers the following programs:
- Hope & healing for survivors of homicide.
- Offender prevention & recidivism reduction.
- Community outreach & education.
The Kelsey Smith Foundation
Mission Statement – To honor and perpetuate the life of Kelsey Smith by empowering families, friends, and communities to proactively protect one of its most precious resources, namely its youth and young adults.
The following seminars are available to the public:
- Safety Awareness Seminar
- Safety Awareness Seminar – Simulating Individual Experiences
- Parent Overview Seminar
- Parents of Children Seminar
- The Kelsey Smith Case: The Investigation and its Long-Term Impact on Law Enforcement
Cabins 4 Kids
Mission Statement – Cabins4Kids creates opportunity for self-awareness, leadership development, civic engagement, and a respect for life within communities with a focus on the Urban Core.
- To create an environment in which youth are invested in making a positive impact within a changing society.
- To guide youth to develop a respect for life and an understanding of the world in which they live.
- To encourage learning, leadership, and a positive self-image so youth are empowered to make choices for a positive future.
Click here to go back to Community Affiliates